… AND YET ANOTHER!
The Seafood Buffet and Auction kicks off Sail Martha’s Vineyard’s annual Vineyard Cup Regatta weekend on Thursday evening, July 6th.
Over 325 guests will come together for this fun and festive event with unlimited local cuisine, delicious craft cocktails, a live auction, live band and the presentation of the Walter Cronkite Award to our dear friend and long time advisor and supporter Steve Ewing.
Proceeds from the Seafood Buffet and Auction go directly to supporting Sail Martha’s Vineyard’s many programs that benefit over 600 children and 400 adults on the island each year.
This year it is our honor to present the Walter Cronkite Award to Steven Ewing, a dock builder, a poet, a husband, a father, a grandfather, an advisor and an all around great human being who embodies the soul of the real Martha’s Vineyard.
Steven and his wife Claudia have three children and two grandchildren and live in Edgartown. He is the distinguished poet laureate of Edgartown and the founder of Aquamarine Dock Builders.
Tisbury Wharf, Vineyard Haven
- 5:30 pm: Complimentary Cocktails & Viewing of the Fleet
Music by the Beetlebung Steel Band
- 7:00 pm: Seafood Buffet by V. Jaime Hamlin Catering
- 7:45 pm: Presentation of the Walter Cronkite Award
- 8:00 pm: Live Auction with John W. Terrio of Auction Knights
2017 HOST COMMITTEE
- Stephen Bernier & Constance Messmer
- Ed and Kathy Cerullo
- Joe and Morgan Coffey
- Charlie and Posy Dana
- Mimi Haas
- Ken and Jill Iscol
- Jack and Nora Kerr
- John and Charlotte Klein
- Richard Leonard & Pia Centenari-Leonard
- James & Betty Oakes
- Dan & Ellen Pesch
- Warren Spector
- Matthew and Martha Stackpole
- Daniel & Mary Stanton
- Jeffrey and Joyce Sudikoff
- James & Susan Swartz
- David & Nancy Vietor
- Sandy & Carol Vietor